Saturday, October 15, 2011

Monolog # 3 Bola

Today’s activity quite bored when it turns no activities in the evening. After woke up from afternoon sleep at 6.00 pm, I have nothing to do besides turn my laptop on and start “facebooking”.

Thony and Nafis ask me whether want to join them have a refreshment at 'warung2000' but I refused to join them. Laziness actually possessed in my body to go outside even from my own room. Today’s morning activities were really tiring my arms. Lanjutan BIG was held this morning at Pre-School garden near Kolej C which is the one that exhausted my body.

I found my friend’s status that talked about a match between Liverpool and Manchester united. The match played at Anfield.  I am not a part of football fans but sometimes when I noticed about it, especially the match between 2 big well-known team, they actually hired me to watch the game by paying moneyless. I’m attracted to it but seem that there is no TV here so I just prefer on let it go. However I still can track along the news by log in www.soccernet.espn.go.com coz they have live cast and commentaries with statistics in every 10 seconds.

Match result: ManU 1(Hernandez) - Liverpool 1(Gerrard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...