Monday, April 1, 2013

KURSUS SEBULAN DAAAAA


Yesterday
Tomorrow I will be leaving my school for a month, participating in a program held by Kementerian Pelajaran malaysia with the associates of British Council starting from 1st until 26th April 2013 at BTPN Pahang in Beserah, Kuantan. My heart beats fast and I am eager to go there..... lalallaa

Today: 1st April 2013
I was two and half hour late for the course. It starts at 2pm while I just reached there at 4.30pm. Looking for a seminar room named “Sri Kuantan”, just around the corner to the lot where I parked my car.

I grabbed my note book and a black pen on the passenger’s seat, stepping with speeding up to the room. Just thinking of the reasons I should give to my facilitator.

Oh she is a foreigner. Forgot her name already but remember her country of origin. Hungary is a country in Central Europe. She welcomed me with a smile, introducing herself and vice-versa.

She offered me a seat with 2 guys at the front corner of the class after I filled up a form in her laptop. Without interrupting her, I just fill the form with my eyes looking around the class, identifying who are from them that I have met before.

I have traced two of them are my friends. I was automatically blinking my eyes to them with my hands focusing on the keyboard, typing the information details required.

She told me about the activities going on now. Everybody was asked to get into pair, and gain as much info as we can, getting to know each other by telling some information about self. 5 minutes given was ended. By rotation, each of us ought to stand behind the friend who is sitting next to, and tell the whole class the information got from the previous 5 minutes given in a format which is the person who is standing will tell the story as he is the person who is sitting.

Since I was late, and didn't have partner, so I decided by myself to re-tell two stories about the two guys sitting next to me.

As I've done the task, then the class dismissed. I think it’s only few minutes I’ve been in the class. Well it’s already my responsibility of being that late, and I should bear on my faultiness; the tentative for the whole month, activities, time, and contact number and etc. Getting to know the participants was only I can get in the tea-time-break. Not break actually. The class already ended.

I got the room key after I registered my attendance at the hostel administration, . Harry, my roommate, is from Miri Sarawak, posted to SK Felda New Zealand in Maran Pahang early last year was a very cheerful and informative person. We are in the phase of getting-to-know.

Since there was no activities at night, so i deserved to go back to my hometown in Pekan and should bear in my mind to get up early by 6, so that the last incident won’t happened again; being late to the class. 

Tomorrow class starts at 7.30 am. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...